Thursday, November 20, 2008

MY first Blog post EVER!

So, today is the day it starts. The YCMT challenge, the Christmas gift craziness, blogging, all of it! My hope is that I can make this blog something that fellow sewers/crafters will enjoy following, and that we will all come through the holidays having given very special gifts to the ones we love without breaking the bank:) I will post my gift giving list along with ages and such of the recipents so that maybe I can help spark some ideas, or even better, you can share some ideas with me if you are so inclined:)
VERY IMPORTANT!!!! If you have stumbled upon this blog, and happen to be ON my gift list, then for Heaven sake stop reading this blog! You don't want to ruin any surprises do you? OK, back to our featured blogging:)

2 comments:

me me me said...

I love your skull and crossbones blanket! If my neighbor hadnt already been making my kids quilts I would have definately steal this one. Maybe next year...
BTW this is Amber from Team Carla.

Kris said...

Good for you, Carrie! I love those blankets! It will be so fun to watch what you are doing. Good luck!!

Kris (over at YCMT) :)